This 1"(inch) x 10 ft. PVC Pipe is
perfect for conduit wiring. This pipe is easy to bend, transport and
handle and offers excellent corrosion resistance, corrosive soil or
water conditions and electrolytic or galvanic corrosion can also be use
for underground wiring and in partial support systems above ground.
1) Non-conductive: good insulation, assuring a safe system.
2) Smooth surface: small friction coefficient to ensure the cables go through smoothly.
3) Fire resistance: self-extinguishing, do not support combustion.
4) Corrosion Resistance: resistant to acids, bases and salts, assuring a lower maintenance cost and a longer performance life.
5) Impact strength: resistant to compression and impact, suitable to be buried in concrete.
6) Easy Installation: light weight, easy to cut, transport, bent and handle; connecting by solvent cement and threading joining.