EPSOLAR iTracer MPPT Solar Charge Controller, 60A 12/24/36/48V
Notice: Undefined variable: free_shipping in /home/ighomall/public_html/catalog/view/theme/megashop/template/product/product_detail_hitech.tpl on line 44
- Brand: Epsolar
- Product Code: EPSOLAR iTracer MPPT Solar Charge Controller, 60A 12/24/36/48V
- Availability: In Stock
Notice: Undefined variable: whatsapp_share_button in /home/ighomall/public_html/catalog/view/theme/megashop/template/product/product_detail_hitech.tpl on line 307
1. 12/24/36/48VDC system voltage automatic recognition or user-defined working voltage
2. Smart tracking algorithm that finds and maintains operation at the solar array peak power point with the tracking efficiency as high as 99.7%
Multi-phase synchronous rectification technology ensures peak conversion efficiency is up to 98.7%
3. High effective conversion efficiency at small power charging with multi-phase power decentralized control and improves the generated energy
4. Double processors architecture with high speed and performance improves the response speed and optimizes the performance of the system
5. Multi-phase control technology, optimizes charging current smoothness, reduces ripple and improves the system generating efficiency
6. Excellent EMC design
7. Excellent heat dissipation. Using the integration of cast aluminum radiator shell, the controller can be natural cooling
8. 128*64 dot-matrix LCD intuitively displays data and state, 6 buttons combinations for easy operation
9. RS-232, CAN, RS-485 ports via the open standard Modbus protocol are supported to meet different occasion of demand
10. Support 4 charging preprogram options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User-defined
11. Protection: Over temperature, over charging, PV (battery) revered, PV reverse current protect at night, over current protection
12. Actual Power Display and record function make convenience to check the datum every day, every month and every year
13. Log function: work logs and alarm logs are all recorded
14. Firmware update: convenience to after-service and maintenance service
The controller features a built-in fuzzy control algorithm that maximizes the energy from the solar module(s) and charge the battery.
The battery charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Please take the time to read this operation's manual and become familiar with the controller. This will help you make full use of all the functions and improve your PV system.